PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Guys Here is a copy of my post on 23rd Sept... surprised that...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi Guys
    Here is a copy of my post on 23rd Sept... surprised that fires are being talked about again ... I am expecting that a well run Coyote will have the bases of the poles cleared, a water truck with pressure spray close handy when needed, blokes on site acting as security for the gold in circuit who can also keep it running and piss on a fire, and sufficient nous to have sufficient supplies of fuel etc.. for the wet season. If not I think I will start asking for new management. I need the share price to rise, and I am more than just a little miffed that we are off with distractions rather than have the company issuing datelines for first dividend payment .
    Do you want the share price to rise? ... announce a dividend payment!

Just to remind everyone of some wet season TAM dramas at Coyote that stick in my memory…
    • Lost production due to damaged vehicle and no spare
    • Lost production due to bushfire that went through and burnt electric power poles
    • Lost production due to running out of diesel fuel
    Given that with all that gold in the circuit there will have to be a skeleton staff on site at Coyote, they may as well keep the plant running.
    As roads will be not usable, they will need maybe 10 weeks’ worth of ore feed for the plant prior to Xmas shutdown at the pits … which is 10 weeks away from now approx. .. so they better get their collective fingers out and “wet season proof” Coyote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.