PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Bumblebee Gold-Copper-Silver-Lead-Zinc-Cobalt Discovery, page-61

1. 5,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    no money was printed? the Feds just bought worthless assts from banks at the full quid (about $4 trillion worth). Can I ask... where did the Fed get $4 Trillion from. And the EU is doing it now. But rubbish bank assets at the full quid. Where did the EU Fed get their money from.

If the Fed did not 'print' money, where did they get the money from?

I think some loopty loop explanation will involved the US govt and bonds. And if you follow the loopty loop, explanation, you will come up with future babies have lent (not printed) money to the govts (debt) then to the Fed.

But, without the loopty loop, bull crap explanation.. how does an entity BUY $4 trillion of stuff with money they dont have (nor printed).

In short, in practical terms, the money was printed and gifted to banks.

If the money was not printed, just assets shifted for cash, then I dare the Fed to 'unwind'. Sell their assets. They said they will unwind, but they do not. They cannot sell to the market fake Alan Bondish, Christopher Skaseish rubbish. Proof? Well they said they will unwind. But they dont. Proving... they cannot. Proving... money was PRINTED. The printed money balanced the debt deflation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.