PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

well chef what do we call you sherriff of abu .Chef when anyone...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    well chef what do we call you sherriff of abu .Chef when anyone says anything neg about management you pounce but the trouble is you never prove them wrong with fact or any co stuff.You try your little personal attacks on any neg poster well i give you something and i believe its fact about abu not you. This management we have in place the ones that you think are doing a great job well i think they are useless whens the last time they done anything on time but collect there wages.look at the so called commissioning what did they say plant has been kept in good condition dont see any problems straightforward. bullshit how many of you were expecting production to be going already. these guys couldnt organize sex in a brothel.I wont go on about buying a new mine just to let it sit collecting dust. ps One of danhoff posts helped me decide to get out of bdr when it was still @65cents so thanks for that danhoff. And chef you wont chase this fellow away in fact you should read his posts you might learn something instead of putting your head in the sand a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.