OD6 16.3% 4.1¢ od6 metals limited

Ann: Bumper REE Grades and Extensive Thicknesses at Splinter Rock, page-155

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    TCF, MRD management are absolutely adamant that no consolidation etc is needed and will not be occurring. I can’t be any clearer than that.
    They’re on schedule for a comprehensive flowsheet to be released sometime in the third quarter of this calendar year, they’re miles ahead of you guys in their drilling & resource delineation although it’s still getting bigger and better grades by the day and our metallurgy which will almost certainly be more extensive than yours.
    Our more extensive metallurgical research and analysis will also benefit neighbouring companies i.e. OD6 due to the fact that we have simply had a lot more samples to test and this report is likely only a few weeks to a month at the outside away. Judging by the results of our immediate neighbours and those in the vicinity & their preliminary testing they’re confident that their metallurgy will be good and justify their faith in their potential resource.
    Once they release a comprehensive flowsheet combined with good metallurgy and massive high grade resource, the bevy of govt loans, incentives, grants etc will not only become available to them but almost certainly be granted.
    Not to mention they have Gavin Argyle’s expertise at their disposal as their No.1.or No.2 shareholder as he became heavily involved over the past year and a bit if not longer.
    Apparently he has been responsible for turning several mining prospects into an actual mine and management are more than happy to utilise his expertise and experience.
    MRD is being very closely held by its major shareholders currently which is not unexpected given how close we are to success there are still significant hurdles to overcome and we all know nothing is ever guaranteed in exploration but I personally have no doubt that in my nearly nine years as an MRD shareholder that we’ve never been better placed to succeed.
    I’ve been involved in it a bit longer than that as I actually had $2k worth of the old AXG prior to that since 2007-2008 from memory, needless to say my investment is considerably more than that now
    Anyway the gist of all this as I’ve been trying to reinforce to people thaIt everything the company in this immediate area invariably benefit one another so if MRD succeeds so should OD6 and vice versa.
    This information and opinion was posted on here in direct response to TCF inferring that MRD are in the same or a similar position regarding cash and future funding to OD6.

Last edited by aceagles: 20/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.008(16.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.1¢ $1.122K 25.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 622 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 45599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.