OD6 0.00% 6.3¢ od6 metals limited

Since being the owner of OD6 I have heard warnings of resource,...

1. tcf
    6,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Since being the owner of OD6 I have heard warnings of resource, grade, processing, cost, acid use blah blah blah.

Tell the Chinese and Burma about all those issues.

Tell every miner/processor and end user in Australia about this and terrify them to economic death.

Australia loves the dig it up and ship it mentality. We love our iron ore, coal and oil and gas. Easy stuff. Sell it and buy it back at 20 times the price.

Tell our nickel, lithium, tin, gold, bauxite, hard rock REEer and other producers how they can’t mine process and sell their produced goods. It’s just too hard.

Some of you guys give us no credibility beyond hard rock smashing and shipping. I recon you battle to support fish scaling.

China produces 90% plus of all REE and is likely involved in 100% when further processing.

China holds the market at its mercy and that situation needs to change and rapidly. As far as economics is concerned China can crush the price of REE and powerful magnets, it can stop the supply of the magnets and in turn put the price of the product into the stratosphere.

The world outside of China has had enough of this situation.

The world will ensure Chinas position is minimised because for the sake of the world it has to.

That is why REEers have emerged, why I’m in OD6 and that is why all your adverse alerts mean NOTHING to me and others. It’s my money that’s invested in this company and I don’t need any advice, alerts of bored advisors to talk down to me. Find your own investment vehicle and good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.056M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 16326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.03am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.