POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

This is for wazdan, I noticed you asking if any posters lived in...

1. LKG
    57 Posts.
    This is for wazdan, I noticed you asking if any posters lived in Bunbury, well I can tell you that there were quite a few shareholders from Bunbury, some of whom were had a fairly large holding, but now there doesn't seem to be any. That might be a heads up for you guys to start asking some questions.
    I have nothing to do with the company or the project, I don't have any shares, I just had a colleague tell me about it when it was still SHE, and as the trial was in my home town I occasionally check in on hotcopper to see what's going on.
    I noticed that where the buoy was placed was outside the harbor, in a section of man made coast that the port authority has claimed. This bit of coast has break walls on either end that are angled at about 45deg either way resulting in pretty significant wave refraction which makes it popular with surfers when there is a small swell. But this winter has seen a fair few large stormy swells roll through and last time I was surfing there noticed that your buoy wasn't in place anymore. Now this may have been planned? I don't know, just giving you guys the heads up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.