VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nice to see a little 'rally' back up to 2.0c yesterday...back to...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Nice to see a little 'rally' back up to 2.0c yesterday...back to near where the sp was while expecting to get the final Prospectus approval to raise $40mill...but now what?...imo the BoD hasn't got a clue where they are now going raising that amount of money atm...or they would have been more specific in that dreadful Ann the other day....instead they got out the old tin of blue paint and gave investors another 'roller' of nebulas 'glimmer' something might come up from one of the doors they have already been beating on with cap in hand.
    imo, anyone who took advantage of yesterday's 'rally' and got out did very well...if sp can only manage 2.0c -2.1c with emminent 'big news' re: final prospectus approval, l am amazed it is still anywhere near 2.0c now with only blue paint and a worn out roller to sustain it. 
    On a positive note though....holding only about 72 000 shares, I am finally starting to see what an astute stock trader TM really is....I recon the whole BoD had wished they had taken the cash in lieu of bonus shares and options last year now....ooops...they did!
    I can't see the SP holding at these levels for long and, judging by the charts, quite a few traders want out at 2.0c but can't get a 'bite' today....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.