VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Bollocks. That was not easy. VRC was the first stock I bought on...

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Bollocks. That was not easy. VRC was the first stock I bought on asx 2 years ago around the 4c mark and doubled up twice, once just above 2c and once down at 1.4c.  Emotionally tied and time committed. However, without the CMSA coming thru in the very short-term I can't see the upside here, especially with no other upside sp movers that I know of. Even if it goes to Mauritius instead, I can only imagine this will take time and doesn't ensure VRC any more favourable terms. As stated above how will this take care of the Tanzanian listing requirement? I have to save my capital, so sold 90% of my holding over the last 2 days. I kept the remaining just in case there is some sort of spp in the future. New 40 million funding will be at a discount and the longer the wait, the lower the vwap it's going to be based upon. Maybe one of the off-takes could come through with some of the funds and other financing from somewhere else. I'd hate to see someone like Arena to come thru with CN's. Anyway I'll be keeping a keen eye and ear to the ground. If things look positive (e.g. CSMA coming in with better terms) I'll jump back in obviously with less shares and still hold some of my loss. And yes, if it goes down I'll consider coming back in.

Would love to hear peoples opinions on alternative funding possibilities, all I hear in my belly is dilution and discount not the kind of DD I like to do.

And yes I was the one that spoke of being funded for next 6 months being a good thing just in case of "expect the unexpected".

Got to save capital,  right, still bollocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 23423646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1571885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.