VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Agree seuss...Drectors buying on marketRight Now!!!...would be a...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Agree seuss...Drectors buying on market
    Right Now!!!...would be a very good show of more than 'pretty' confident where this Co is going... and hold this SP up from the crevace it may be facing if negotiations with alternative funders dont materialise soon....ok....'kahoona' owns his full 15% .....he is committed...but the others?...
    i would like to see these so-called 'keen', free lunching local investors 'step up to the plate' and call the exchange authorities demanding a better deal for this Co and a chance for locals to put some 'real skin' into a Tanzanian mining development of this 'apparent' potential...seems everyone wants this project to get up but those at the top, apart from 'kahoona' Aswimee have got 'wallaby arms' and can't reach to bottom of their pockets to show real support this stock outside free lunches, excessive salsries and reward bonuses for little corporate return imo...time to Sell Sell Sell imo...if this Co had any idea of where they are now going for funding we would have had more specific info by now...or very soon...if not  we're  a doomed 'one-trick-pony' and back in the pack with all graphite players looking for $$$.... no $$$ for a 'pilot' mine don't hold good stead for Stage 2 either does it?...looming graphite shortage indeed...bollicks l say. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.