VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

C'mon GT....imo Wilma is more 'on the money's than Tanzania and...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    C'mon GT....imo Wilma is more 'on the money's than Tanzania and VRC are atm....the past two years has been diabolical for any Co trying to establish mines there...remembering the same country allowed foreign Co's secure tennaments to explore and mine... then sprung some 'we want our cake and eat it too' rules because they can...ok, get a fairer slice of the bounty...but  don't stop local investors getting some skin in the game with more 'grab' at the hand that feeds you' at this level...where does it end???
    Graphite ain't that rare ...Tanzania has good graphite, they say...but so do many other 'safe sovereign' countries....end-user buyers will surely be wary doing deals with Co's in countries that behave like this if graphite will be in short supply down the track and a 'new law's or 'cash grab' regulation gets sprung on their supplier interrupting supply. Tanzania needs get their shite together quickly and think about the collateral damage they are doing,  locally and globally, long term with these 'regulatory behaviours'....it just isn't VRC that is affected and  concerned, but at every level of the build a mine from scratch, finance thru to the market that wants long-term supply security. They all get pretty nervous when non-western countries start pulling this on ...only imo of course...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.