VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Bunyu Development Funding Update, page-46

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Gee Possum, you can't take a bit of negativity!

I have in fact only ever posted very few negative comments about VRC over the last 2 years, and if you don't like my comments, tough! I will post my thoughts whether you like them or not! I have been very optimistic about VRC for 2 years now, but nothing has come to fruition, and there is now no clear pathway to get the funding that they need! And their cash burn rate is high! 

My perspectives on the company are garnered through talking with my broker and my investment friends, and none of them have confidence in VRC at the moment. I repeat, there is nothing that we currently know that the assures us that Volt is going to get funding for their project!

I am holding VRC stock because the sp is so low that I can't afford to get out!

I posted, "Buying shares now in VRC ... is a gamble", the comment was about those buying shares now, it was not about those holding the stock. In my opinion those buying shares now, without any positive news and without any pathway to getting the funding, are taking a big gamble! And obviously, as you have been buying the stock, you disagree. You can do whatever you like and you seem to be totally immersed in wonderment of VRC, yet the company is back to square 1 where it was 14 months ago, having to devise a new plan to raise funds!

I like VRC, I like its Graphite tenements and it has great potential, if it can get funding! But I'm concerned for the company at the moment. The shock of not gaining a realistic settlement to list on the Tanzanian board is a big setback.

This site should not be only for the worshippers of VRC! It is a forum to share and discuss ideas in a civil way! Reality should also be discussed! Anyone who thinks that currently the company is in a good place is delusional! Unless of course, they know info that we don't! 

Good luck with you buying of VRC shares, and I am hoping like hell that the sp rises for my sake too!
    Last edited by bruce13: 04/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.