VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well Possum, for a long time I was in total agreement with your...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well Possum, for a long time I was in total agreement with your sentimentsabout Pel's bombardment of this forum with negative comments about VRC overthe last 2 years. I even got modded quite few times for having a go at him. Andeven though I wish he wouldn't post the same stuff over and over again, eventhe most ardent VRC worshipper needs to admit that VRC is not in a good placeat the moment!

This is a discussion forum, it is not just for worshipping VRC, both positiveand negative perspectives should be able to be posted about VRC!

Anyone who is happy with where VRC is now placed is nuts in my opinion! Backto square 1 trying to raise funds exactly where they were 14 months ago! Thehype over Exotix being their financial adviser and listing on theTanzanian stock exchange has vapourised. And the notion of listing on theMauritius stock exchange seems nebulous to me?

Whether you like it or not, much of what Pel has been spouting is now true.Highly paid directors, who have low shareholdings in the company, a high cashburn rate, no funding in sight and the list goes on ...

This is not sticking the boots into VRC, this is reality! Whether you areanyone else doesn't want to face up to the facts, there would be a heap ofshareholders not happy at the moment! It is very juvenile to suggest tothose who aren't happy with VRC should sell their stock, if that was to happenthere wouldn't be too many shareholders left! 

If any company is not performing, or its great announcements have come tonothing, then confidence in the company and the directors diminishes, andit deserves criticism!

Quotes:
    "Volt remains confident of receiving CSMA approval in the nearfuture"   23/1/19

"The key condition is the approval of the Note prospectus bythe Tanzanian Capital Markets and Securities Authority (“CMSA”).While this approval is yet to be obtained, Volt is confident of receiving theapproval in the near future." January 2019

"Volt’s management remains confident of receiving final approval fromthe Tanzanian Capital Markets and Securities Authority (“CMSA”) toproceed with the Note Offer in the near-term." 13/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.