VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Bruce,""I am holding VRC stock because the sp is so low that I...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Bruce,

""I am holding VRC stock because the sp is so low that I can't afford to get out!""

But you can afford for the stock to go back to 1c. Doesn't make much sense to me I am afraid.

You are painting a very bleak picture for VRC . I would be getting out as soon as possible if I thought they were a HUGE risk.
    Better to get 1.9c then 1c would be my advice. Why hold onto something that is such a huge gamble Bruce ?? That was my 
    question. Seemed a legitimate question at the time.

Personally I am not too worried about what you post in the future Bruce.  You post whatever negativity you like. I guess I am just getting tired of reading about how bad VRC is going AND WHAT A HUGE RISK THEY ARE TO BE BUYING at this stage when those that are posting this negativity are actually still holding their  stock.
    It sounds like you are a gambler Bruce.  You say on one hand that VRC is a huge risk and a gamble, yet you continue to hold your stock. Common sense would suggest to me if I thought like you I would sell my stock and salvage what I can. That would be a prudent decision.

But I guess everyone invests differently. I don't hold stocks that I consider to be a huge gamble or risk. Unless of course they have no value attached them. {.If VRC was trading at one tenth of a cent why would anyone selling them }. If I am concerned  I would rather put that money into something which I believe can retrieve the money I may have lost. I could sell my stock now and still recoup over 100,000 dollars . But I am happy to hold. Does that make sense. 

Each to their own I suppose.

Cheers and good luck with your investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.