VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I must say that I totally agree with what you are saying possum....

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I must say that I totally agree with what you are saying possum. I could not care less what people say about vrc I am supremely confident that it's only a matter of time for them. It will be a big year indeed. I also, like you, am struggling to comprehend why also these so called 'holders' who claim they are holding stock in their sentiment but then say "how the company is in disarray, will be coming back to a cent, is a huge risk, would not buy if they came back under a cent and so forth."

Yet at 1.9/2c they are not getting out? Why, because they say they bought them at much higher prices and can't afford to sell them? Give me a break.. If I thought something was coming back 50% lower than where it currently was I would be getting out and being thankful for the extra 50% and would be putting that money into something else.. instead of holding them and telling everyone how much they suck and continue to hold them.

This is truly a peculiar thread indeed.. I welcome both positive and negative comments but when there are 'holders' who continue bag the crap out of the company and keep telling everyone how much of a risk they are yet they continue to hold is truly the most ridiculous thing I have come across in all my years of investing. They are making themselves look foolish to anyone who reads it! I feel sorry for those that are silly enough to eat it up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.