VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Bunyu Development Funding Update, page-59

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Mr Winkle,

""I'm pretty sure they would have a number of options available to them should the CMSA set unrealistic terms. As the last announcement stated;
    "Further information on the funding options progress will be announced to the market at the appropriate time"

I agree 100% with your comments.  As someone has already pointed out Trevor has gone overseas to get a result. I have no doubt one way or the other that he will be successful in achieving that end result.  Whilst many current shareholders find this hard to believe I certainly do not share that view.
    He has spent too much of his time and energy to walk away just because the CMSA are making life difficult .
    I certainly would not be buying more stock at this point in time if I did not have the confidence of getting the result we have all been waiting for.

From my understanding VRC still remains ahead of the pack of most other graphite companies trying to establish themselves in Tanzania. 

I believe many shareholders have unfortunately forgotten what Trevor and his crew have actually achieved  over the past 12 months, including Stage 1 FS completed. Resettlement plan and compensation amounts approved. Environmental approvals for Stage 1 and 2, ML's for Stage 1 and 2.  Binding offtakes and advanced funding with a number of groups. Tanzania moves very slowly it would appear.  To have achieved these results over this period of time I would suggest has been a reasonable effort .
    WE all want everything to happen within a few weeks, but that is not being realistic. It will happen in due course..

Plenty to look forward to in the coming months .

CHEERS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.