VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Gee Wayne, shareholders have every right to be"arrogant, nasty...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Gee Wayne, shareholders have every right to be"arrogant, nasty or derisive" about VRC at the moment! The sp isfalling and there's little positive news to stop it falling lower! With ahigher cash burn rate, and high salaries being paid to the directors, thecompany will again need further funding just to survive, and very soon!

Only a month or so ago, there were rampers in this forum stating thatthey'd spoken to Trevor and that they had "substantiated" news fromhim about the company securing its US$40m funding soon, but of course thatwas all total rubbish!

VRC shareholders will be hurting now with a sp of 1.5c and no signs of hope onthe horizon. Some investors in this forum have put a lot of faith into thestock, and in Trevor, and the VRC board, and Mr Kabunga, and in Exotix andin Mr Sugars, by buying between 10 million and 25 million shares, but no happysigns for them at the moment!

I did sell some of my VRC shares at 2.1c in the past few weeks, wish I'd soldmore than I did! I also considered selling out of VRC totally and goingheadlong into WKT at 9.6c, just a couple of months ago! Again, I wish that I haddone that as well, with WKT being at 34c today! The signs have always beenthere that VRC would likely struggle and that WKT would likely boom! One of myinvestor friends actually bought into both stocks around 18 months ago, andsuggested that I do the same, and split the risk! No use crying over spilt milk,but he’s a much happier man than me at the moment, and sees plenty of black andgood profit on his E*TRADE website, whilst I’m staring at plenty of red, dayafter jolly day!

That is the nature of this game of investing in spec stocks, the smartinvestors can make good money, but the average punter like me, loses more oftenthan not! Good luck to the WKT holders, some were brave enough to come on thisforum and advise us to buy WKT, and didn't they cop some negative comments!

All the posts about future Graphite demand exceeding supply, really do meannothing to VRC at the moment, as it does not have the funds to survive even thenext 6 months!

Yet again, like we have all been hoping for during the past 18 months or sonow, let's continue to hope that VRC can turn things around, and bloody wellsoon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.