VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Bunyu Development Funding Update, page-71

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Wayne, you are a much better investor than me because you have learnt from your mistakes! I keep making the same poor decisions again and again! Of course, if investors were very strict with their investing strategies, and put in stop/loss prices, then they would not lose as much money as most of them do. A stop/loss would see investors only be down 10% to 20% on a stock. However there are investors who are down as much as 90% on VRC, at current prices!

Pressing the "sell" button on a falling stock is the hardest thing for average investors to do. Professional investors are very diligent at doing this, or they wouldn't survive. Decisions made on economic outcomes, outstanding announcements and facts, not based on sentiment, hope, wishful thinking or HC forum rampers!

But, true believers in VRC are still hopeful that the funding will be secured. I jolly well hope so!

A large scotch or 3 on days like today doesn't change the sp, but gee it certainly make a person feel better!

GLTA VRC holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.