VRC 0.00% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Bunyu Graphite Test Work and Offtake Partner Update, page-35

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Maz540 ... Can you share what it was from your latest discussions with Trevor that makes you so hopeful about Volt's future ? ... aside from anything that has been stated in the past couple of announcements.

I ask because based on these announcements alone, I am not quite sure what has got the pro-Volt posters so pumped up ... Obviously the SP has recovered a bit ( from a very low base ), but as others here have noted, one must be very skeptical of price movements that occur during a period of capital raising and expiring options ... Who is doing the major buying and why ?

And there is probably still a fair way to go before anything binding with CNBMGM possibly transpires ... Obviously it's good that initial samples have apparently met with Chinese approval ... but even if that aspect ultimately proves successful, there is no guarantee that CNBMGM will decide to commit any time soon in the current Tanzanian regulatory climate.

There's no doubt that having both a successful SPP and a significant ( if not total ) conversion of the options would give Volt some more playing time to try to achieve a binding agreement ... but that's not a given yet by any means.

The way people are commenting at the moment, one would think that it's pretty much a given that Volt will achieve all its objectives ... but I still see the situation as something that could easily go either way.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.