VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Syrah is currently a benchmark Graphite mining company with a mc...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Syrah is currently a benchmark Graphite mining company with a mc of about $1b and a sp of $3.70. Having already been as high as $6.50, it is a low risk miner whose sp might double to $7.40 over time. 2x increase

VRC is a high risk graphite explorer which aims to become a mining company in 2018. Its sp high was about 15c. With a mc of about $28m, a doubling of its sp takes it to just 5.6c! 2x increase

To reach Syrah’s mc of $1b VRC’s sp would in fact need to increase to $1.20! 43x increase

MNS has a mc of about $310m and no mine and no sales! Its sp is about 57c but has been as high at about $1.12 in the last few years. For VRC to achieve the same mc as today's mc for MNS, its sp would need to be 31c! 11x increase

A sp of around $1.80 would give MNS a mc the same as Syrah’s $1b mc. This is a 3.2x increase in the current mc for MNS. For VRC to achieve the same mc its sp would need to be $1.20! 43x increase

Given that all goes to plan for VRC and that it does in fact become a mid-tier Graphite mining company, then a sp of between 30c and $1.20 is possible. A more conservative view would be a sp of between 30c and 60c. Already one stockbroking company has potentially valued VRC at 37c! 13x increase.

VRC has:
    a good Graphite product,
    an excellent management team,
    an excellent mine location,
    a good business plan,
    been promoting the company worldwide,
    links to China and America,
    an expected cash balance to cover operations for the next 12 months,
    etc.

Whilst still high risk and highly speculative, VRC’s sp could reach 30c, 60c or more! Rises from today’s sp of 10x, 20x or more! Syrah and MNS may be looking at just 2x or 3x rises in their today’s sp.
    At 5.6c or a sp rise of 100% on VRC’s sp today, it would take up to 40 years to achieve that same 100% rise in a bank!

Just $10,000 invested in VRC has the potential to turn into $100,000 (10x and a sp of 31c) or up to $430,000 (43x and a sp of $1.20)! Some investors have already bought $100,000 or more worth of VRC shares and could become millionaires, if all goes to plan! It would be nice to own 2 or 3 Tesla model S cars! Is it all a dream? Can VRC achieve a sp of 30c, 60c or more?

But even getting back to VRC's previous high of 15c would see $10,000 become $50,000! 5x increase

Achieving a sp rise of 1000%, 2000% or more is massive! For those willing to take a risk in buying VRC shares the rewards could be huge! More risk = potentially more reward!

GLTA investors, DYOR, decide on your own exposure to risk … and especially, good luck to VRC and the management team, you could potentially make a lot of investors very happy people!

The market will decide on the correct sp and valuation for VRC, let's hope that it likes the VRC story and sets a high sp for the company!

My opinions only!  And I repeat that VRC is still a high risk stock and the possibility of it reaching a sp of 30c to 60c or more, is very highly speculative!

(By setting a stop/loss figure, investors should aim to keep about 80% of their capital if VRC’s sp falls again. Too often investors in spec stocks see their capital dwindle down to just 20%, 10% or less. But it does take very strict discipline and absolutely no sentimental attachment to any stock!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.68K 920K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1559831 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14480737 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.