BUR 17.2% 17.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Quantity doesn't equal quality. I'm just saying, people are...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Quantity doesn't equal quality.

I'm just saying, people are getting very excited over an incredibly speculative stock that realistically is not going to move north for some time.

I've seen multiple of you post over the last few months "today is the day" and nothing happens, so excuse me for not jumping up and down and getting on the bandwagon.

This is an incredibly competitive market and the competition have much deeper pockets to scale quickly.

At this stage the only competitive advantage it sounds like this company has vs. competition is their 'unique software' which we have zero information on.

So yes, I have 14 posts in total because I dont spend every waking moment posting on fundamentals that 'might' move a stock northwards.

And your negative comment based off me simply stating something contrary to all the uber positive talk on here just tells me why I don't bother.

So yeah.. I'll come back in 18 months to see where this is at because it is not going to move in any material way for me and other long term BUR holders before then.

Wish you all luck though. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.025(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $25.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 17.3¢ 15.0¢ $77.04K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35402 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.