BUR 16.0% 10.5¢ burley minerals ltd

Ann: BUR Closes Capital Raising 28April2016-BUR.AX, page-21

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for your posting Anchises. You are obviously bristling with anticipation for my response. I hope I do not disappoint!

Well Peter, I really dont want to belittle you but for the sake of the argument, lets look at the opening paragraph of the Prospectus which states:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ‘belittle’ me? I don’t think so. Let’s move on………..

"For an offer of up to 250,000,000 Shares at an issue price of $0.02 per Share to raise up to $5,000,000 before costs, with a minimum subscription of $4,000,000, and an ability to accept oversubscriptions of up to a further 50,000,000 Shares at an issue price of $0.02 per Share to raise up to a further $1,000,000 (Offer)."

Despite what you think or believe, $4.5m is not an oversubscription. Do we accept that my statement is verified?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> accept as verified?..... no not at all! You have not read and / or do not understand the statement. There is no $4.5m over-subscription. The offer clearly states “an offer UP TO 250,000,000 shares”……….. this clearly includes any over subscription, giving a total raised of $5,000,000 as stated.

Here is another insight that might help you to consider your frame your marketing.

Elon Musk's Space-X to launch 4000 satellites

Yes, 4,000 satellites and guess what:
    "The customers for the service are the very poorest populations in the most remote regions on earth"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that may well be the case and good for him. You seem to have missed the fact that he also has the very lucrative $1.6bill NASA contract to supply the internal space station and is the preferred contractor for a multitude of US space projects in the future?

Did you also know that on December 21, 2015, the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket delivered 11 communications satellites to orbit, and the first-stage returned and landed at Landing Zone 1 -– the first-ever orbital class rocket landing.

So, here we are, on the one hand, a couple of Israelis who gleaned their Satellite IP from launching an Israeli government schools project with $4,5m cash in the bank, on the other hand, Elon Musk.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. your point being? Two hands filled with brilliant people? I could not agree more.

Hmmm, it certainly piques my interest and I believe the sector is enormously promising.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>… I agree with you..........100%

Who would I rather bet on? That is hard but my gut tells me to go with the billionaire with a successful track record, I don't know why, call it women's intuition.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> “bet on”? ……….. what’s the bet? First to colonize Mars, which is Musk’s driving ambition or set-up a totally disruptive global communications network?

Personally, I have a sneaky suspicion I know which will be done first, at a much lower cost and with much greater positive impact on the human race………………….. and it won’t involve learning to speak Martian!

Don’t get me wrong, Elon Musk is absolutely brilliant. He created Tesla, SpaceX and Solar City. The man driven like Steve Jobs was but not quite so disrespectful of his devoted staff. Women’s intuition? Mixed with facts and you’ll get a balanced perspective.

And finally, as to the re-listing timetable, lets have a closer look at the Replacement Prospectus (not the Supplementary Prospectus) and in particular, clause 2.14 on page 4 which states:

"The Company notes that on 30th March 2016 an email advertisement was circulated to the hotcopper.com.au network. The email advertisement was released without approval from the Board."

Was this per chance a contributor to the delay and who was responsible I ask. Not you per chance PeterKing?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I like your sense of humor. Thanks for intimating it was me. Perhaps you best take that up with HC who would have graciously accepted the advert from inducement in return ….. Bitcoin, sheckles, silver bullion or maybe even some IOU USD monopoly money!

If you don’t like the SSG story and see no value, I implore you to move on to greater opportunities wherever you discover them. For me, ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunities are worth exploring and investing in. They are potentially totally life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.020(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $12.63K 120.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 181615 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.