BUR 4.17% 11.5¢ burley minerals ltd

I know nothing of nano Technology, only that it is small !! Many...

1. 56 Posts.
    I know nothing of nano Technology, only that it is small !! Many companies out there have that technology and im sure they are pursuing the same dreams. What about the telcos?? Im sure they have the resources and capabilities to do the same and probably already perfecting it rather then developing it.
    I feel that this is going to be a money burner, it will take some 18 months before we have anything in terms of proven technology results and up to 2 yrs before (if everything goes to plan) we have some bandwidth that we can sell. 500k will last 6 months, and then what? burn the 4mill raised...and then some.
    I cannot believe these guys are getting some 37mil at todays price + another 15ill performance shares for their technology whilst the CEO is still at university doing his PHD in Tel Aviv.

500,000,000 Performance Shares (C Class Performance Shares) will convert if successfully launches at least two nano-satellites and completes successful full service testing of operating system to confirm delivery of voice and messaging data, including an In-Orbit Acceptance Review (IOAR) conducted by the nano-satellite manufacturer or a qualified independent third party to demonstrate that the communication payload is operating according to specifications, within thirty (30) months of Settlement.

Company incorporated 8 days ago??
    Why didn't they look for a technological company that already has something concrete with some revenue ... that would be great!
    Not trying to be negative but just stating the facts.,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $17.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $2.092K 18.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 26217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.