WAF 0.38% $1.33 west african resources limited

It`s amazing really what the colonialists have achieved over the...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    It`s amazing really what the colonialists have achieved over the decades. They have effectively stolen all commodities from resource rich and uneducated countries through either the barrel of a gun or through pricing on the futures exchanges, so much so, that we are in a position where we don`t really know what the real price/value of anything is anymore. The "price" if you can call it that, has always been determined by the West.

Perhaps Brics will change this whereby countries will be able to ask a fair price for their goods. If silver was valued at a fair price, Mexico would become a very rich country. It always amazes me that silver is still off by 40% of it`s high in 1979. Both gold and silver are priced at a premium on the Shanghai Metals exchange, in effect, I suppose they are now setting the price.

As you say Mr Slange, these countries and their populations have become educated, more aware and I suppose, that has much to do with the invention of the internet. It seems that perhaps one of the greatest inventions of the west will be the cause of their ultimate demise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.34 $1.32 $2.554M 1.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60092 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 44365 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.