WAF 0.38% $1.33 west african resources limited

Ann: Burkina Faso Adopts New Mining Code, page-53

1. 10,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4126
    Absolutely but it depends on what one knows, how long one has been playing this game, what experience one has playing this game, where to look for information and how to interpret information. One of the things to look for is who benefits. There is a huge amount of garbage out there and it is massively time consuming to go through it but when you know the game then it doesn't take long to work out the name of the game.
    If someone who knows the game told me what was happening and I didn't know the game then I would have told that someone he or she is nuts.
    Its taken me decades of travelling, trading and living in many different countries to come to the understanding that the western system of governance is totally corrupt and bankrupt. It will not survive. It is a dying system. This is why the ruling elite who run these puppet governments are so desperate to take total control of our lives and camouflage the systemic destruction they have created as they attempt to take us full blown Marxist.
    We have been told that "we will be forced to comply". They will fail but the fallout will be something else. A siege mentality is required which is no different for the most part from whats been happening in the gold game as the US Banksters continuously interfere in the gold "market".
    Its not so visible in Australia as yet but it is highly visible in Europe and the US where revolts are beginning to pick up steam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.34 $1.32 $2.554M 1.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60092 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 44365 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.