TG6 2.38% 20.5¢ tg metals limited

Excellent detail, was a good read. You are correct, Li is not...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Excellent detail, was a good read. You are correct, Li is not typically thought of in that regard, more so Cu and REE. My thinking goes more in the line of the high mobility of Li being in a +1 state and therefore binding to the water molecules. Thus through weathering and fluctuating water tables has concentrated the Li.

We know targets C and D are in the vicinity of a creek and therefore are highly susceptible to sheet wash. If I'm not mistaken, the CHR anomalies are uphill to anomalies C and D. So the theory of minor, thin, low grade pegmatites subcropping in the CHR tenement and remobilising downhill I think is also valid.

I suppose all Im saying is that I'm hopeful for A and B, but not expecting anything of the others. We will probably find out from CHR first anyway which will probably be a good outcome. It lets us concentrate on Burmeister and A and B.

I can't help but notice though that the soil anomalies form a lovely Synclinal shape which matches with the geology extremely well. So lets see
    Last edited by 2011doogs88: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $14.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $36.84K 178.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12438 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 79000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.