TG6 3.57% 14.5¢ tg metals limited

I've unfortunately also got a meeting conflict. Another...

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6152
    I've unfortunately also got a meeting conflict.

Another interesting item was the "innovative spodumene ore sorting". Shareholders will obviously need to wait for test results but both Critical Resources (2 May 2024) and Global Lithium (21 Sep 2023, 30 May 2023) have announced very encouraging ore sorter trial results in the last year, each using different approaches. Basically, mixed blend combinations involving waste rock typically have the problem of high iron and lower average grades. Mixed blend combination issues represent more of the ore body if it has thinner seams.

For huge deposits this mixed material may have a flow sheet where it goes to tailings and creates the comment posted by some previously "too thin, not economic." (usually those posters also have a shareholding in some other lithium prospect which may have its own issues, but has a large deposit). Some mid-size and smaller deposits are trying to be smart about ways to process and extract value from it. I looks like TG6 is in that camp trying to be smart about how to extract more value.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6140/6140747-de1108abc97f058c0a32de92b01003bb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.