TG6 2.50% 19.5¢ tg metals limited

I understood they were doing passive seismic. The sensors were...

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5858
    I understood they were doing passive seismic. The sensors were planned to be down for 10 days but that timing length plan may have changed. I believe TG6 had test work done on DD Core first so at least in a theoretical world it should work.

It seems likely that the seismic work will help clarify faultline locations which will be important to the geo's but may not lend itself to useful asx reporting. From reading/watching videos on passive seismic different wavelength frequencies related to different depths assisting a 3D not 2D view. A flat thick pegmatite would appear to be a perfect candidate to be captured because a large proportion of the distance between sensors would have the density differential at a given wavelength(height). A thicker peg with a gentle slope may even have 100% of the distance between two sensors be mafic, peg then mafic at increasing depths. The 3D map would have a horizontal velocity change signature in the same way the testing at BP33 at Core had a vertical signature. Thin vertical pegs would appear to be the highly difficult.

If the most likely success instance was thicker flat pegs, then seismic could be a fantastic outcome if the peg is also mineralised. It may also assist resource definition drilling because for larger pegs you have an idea what might be there between drill holes before drilling.

I'm not surprised they have done a experiment because it could potentially save millions in drilling costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $48.10K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46249 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 39106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.