RNU 0.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

I honestly think if this was priced at 4 cents everyone would...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I honestly think if this was priced at 4 cents everyone would look at it the same. it would still be a valuable project that is on the brink of going big.

I'd be interested to know how the above article came to be, either the journo is a gun and knows a good story when she sees it or the BOD are preaching to their choir. if you're looking to get someone on your side promise the opportunity of well paying jobs to them and the next 2 generations of their family.

The best bit is they aren't bull5hitting,this project will put food on the table for hundreds of families of people with skills ranging from support staff through to high level professionals. 

And then for those skillsets that see FIFO people coming in, check out the place below that you would "need" to stay, this is Arno Bay, Sign me up.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1463/1463608-f62d29c552e7fe9fd1faeaffa948d373.jpg

I've seen the impact a steady flow FIFO people can have on a small country town, when the weather is crap and the tourists aren't rolling through the pub will still pump out 50 meals, not making big profits but enough to keep the doors open and the pay cheques flowing to their staff. Its common that FIFO turns into a sea change and families move into the town and become the new locals. 

If done right the local towns and our project will both benefit from each other.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $184.9K 1.990M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8994 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 187499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.