BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

sure, as I’ve been suggesting though, there has to be another...

1. 27,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4665
    sure, as I’ve been suggesting though, there has to be another piece of the puzzle that needs fitting in place before the rig contract is confirmed (which simply must be by Monday, coincidentally-not the same day the SPP closes.)

I can only think of 2 things, but there may well be something else I’m missing but I cannot believe it’s just a matter of minor contractual details or getting the best commercial terms since it’s taken this long… either ORG or someone are buying ROC out, or ORG or someone is signing up for Yuller00 as you suggest. In recent weeks, ROC added the following to their website:

The JV plans to take advantage of the presence of a rig in the basin in 2021 to drill a further well at Ungani, with the objective of accessing additional reserves and extending the field life.

and also added a photo of their Australia VP and Reservoir Engineer, Shuxing Dong (who I think has actually been in the role or similar from the start.)

ORG have a time-limited right of first refusal on Yuller00 and coincidentally-not, Friday is the 6m anniversary of the ORG deal…

So, to conclude, if there is anything up Eric’s sleeve this week, I am currently more inclined to think Yulleroo is on the cards and maybe something can be squeezed in this season with the rig.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 17/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.