EOS 1.92% $1.33 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Business Activity Statement & Appendix 4C - Mar 2024 Qtr, page-26

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thank you Burger,

Very solid challenge and l respect your position.

My interpretation of resilience here speaks to the company's repeated recovery against overwhelming odds. In a way, with everything you and l have seen from this business over the years, the fact that we are in a hotcopper forum still talking about EOS is testament of its survivability when it's solvency has been tested time and time again. I am cognisant however, that this has come at significant cost to shareholders.

And yes, regarding insider activity - l have seen the historic purchases. In fact, what amazes me is that there were purchases for EOS shares at much higher levels by people whom presumably were involved in those capital raise conversations. The fact is, EOS insiders had every opportunity to sell knowing there is a repeated pattern of SP dilution but it's not apparent. Those who have been keeping an eye on DRO recently will probably know what I'm talking about here. As an investor, this is an attractive position.

Lastly, I disagree with your views on revenue. EOS's revenue growth is the very single evidence of the company meeting market demand. The fact that EOS is consistently increasing in revenue and generating higher cash receipts is telling me that they are selling more and more products. And due to the discreet nature of EOS projects in general, this trend is valuable for me to gauge relevancy and market appetite for EOS offerings. When I look at EOS, l would be more concerned to see consistent and systemic decline in revenue/cash receipts vs fluctuating profit levels.

The story I see here is that EOS should be a classic business case of what not to invest in. But here we are - and the company is still trading. I can only suspect it's because investors still see an opportunity to make money. As much as l can, l will always consider a balanced view. Who knows, when Q2 results come out - that may change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.025(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $256.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.35 $1.28 $1.100M 831.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.