CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Business and Fundraising Update-CL8.AX, page-21

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks @Radar100….saved me typing a similar reply, except I prefer notices with many items rather than one at a time, although I am bewildered at people's responses to great new's…….but each to their own.

Lot's of new's there and although revenue isn't flowing to any extent yet, and I'm not so interested in PCP % off a low base, but rather more interested in monthly growth in metrics and achievements as the business is in a significantly different place than it was a year ago from a structural point of view……this mining deal IMO is a huge tick and could attract all sorts of machinery listings as they are often high cost items, with very specific and sometimes seasonal uses.

Also the interest generated by the LDV deal and it's success at achieving sales is again a big tick IMO, as competitor's won't want to miss out on being part of this sales channel……there is a huge amount of fleet's, vehicle dealer's, and the yet to be announced Governmental opportunities that could see this go viral in the not to distant future.

And I agree, having announced they are focussing all advertising resources on demand creation is a reassuring sign that the supply side is covered at this point.

Once this fundraising deal is finalized and punters can see that CR's are off the agenda at least at these levels anyway, we will get our re-rate……liquidity should follow!

The next few weeks should be quite enlightening, and I for one am pleased I have persisted with accumulation.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by William D: 14/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92826 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.