DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi All, IMO! Difficult to believe that DGR have the audacity to...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! Difficult to believe that DGR have the audacity to produce that rubbish contained in their so-called business and strategy update. Do they really believe we are all stupid? (They have a point since we are enriching them at our expense!). The DGR model of seeing ....the delivery of one of their creative assets from concept to maturity (OBS)..... seems to have gone out of the window, they clearly haven't followed it through to maturity! IMO they didn't intend to, why? What exploration company would ditch their prime asset, with the outstanding potential that OBS possesses for a collection of dubious exploration targets? Only an outfit like DGR who are so greedy for the short term cash injection to pay salaries?. I like the bit about...developing a powerful broadcast geophysical system to drive the discovery of large systems under barren cover.... Gobbledygook! Sending geological field parties to explore in proven mineralised belts (a la OBS) would be more productive by far. The business and strategy update is a load of waffle, the only certainty is that DRG will be in a position to run the money down over the next few years! IMO DGR are not going to change their spots! I'm preparing to quit, not worth the angst. However best of luck to those , such as waiken, who hang in, you deserve some luck after putting up with this mafia (IMO only)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.