CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Alan Jones is an interesting participant. He is obviously...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Alan Jones is an interesting participant. He is obviously seeking to maximise media attention and exposure to: 1. promote and improve the ratings of his show by demonising FRACKING (he recklessly includes UCG) - understandable; and 2. I believe, there is a genuine concern among land owners of the outcome of fracking many years ago.

What the problem is, Alan Jones, or more likely his researchers and uniformed others, are treating UCG and Fracking as the same process (this begs the question why CNX is not making more of an effort to distance itself from Fracking?). A review of the literature on Fracking suggests many, many years ago it was very environmentally unfriendly , this however, has changed and the fracking process is using more advanced chemicals and consequently becoming more environmentally friendly. What is not being understood by Alan Jones and others is THAT UCG IS NOT FRACKING!!!! THE UCG PROCESS IS VERY DIFFERENT AND IS PROVEN TO BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.

There needs to be a complete disconnect between UCG and Fracking. CNX contact Alan Jones and discuss the matter with him.

[Before I did some research, I also believed that UGC and Fracking were synonymous terms.]

Bos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.