EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Business Development Update, page-32

1. 17,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Hi 564, thanks for that.

Finance is the difficult one obviously, you just have to look at companies such as MNS, WKT, VRC, TON, RNU etc etc. who have all failed so far in achieving graphite project funding. Everyone has high hopes that their project is the "one" that is going to buck the trend, but so far it hasn't eventuated.

Which I guess raises the question of why the really big boys aren't interested in funding projects yet. Are they all operating to a different timeline to us little people or do they just still see projects as too risky etc. Obviously nothing was going to get funded in Tanzania since the black swan event and until Government gets it act together so my focus is really on Kwinana and why the likes of Thyssenkrupp, Mitsubishi etc don't seem to be in any great rush to get on with it.

Also agree they lost momentum after the good publicity etc they achieved around the lease signing for Kwinana, State Govt support etc but not a lot has happened since, perhaps the lack of anything happening also explains the lack of communication that frustrates you, me and others undoubtedly.

Anyway, let's hope one day soon someone bucks the trend and gets funding for their graphite projects.

Just all in my very humble opinion as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.