SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

look I'm all for mgmt communicating with shareholders, but this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    look I'm all for mgmt communicating with shareholders, but this is getting a little silly.....and in theory you are not looking to raise money so the shareprice should be immaterial to the plans for the next 6-12 mths

we have quarterly updates, then the financial accounts each 6 mths, then the AGM (coming up in ~5-6 weeks), and then other sessions that Gerald Dyson does so why another session this week? seems excessive

also I'm all for the modular build of this, but do they really need another warehouse and staffing in SA beyond a sales team and perhaps someone contracted to install and maintain the equipment....seems like duplication of costs already being incurred in WA

perhaps it's just me, but I'm thinking if that $3m raise and with new staff/warehouse in SA, new engineers for modular platform (IMO the most important spend), registering a design (perhaps 2nd if there is some IP to protect), inventory buildout and then marketing, the $3m will not last too long........fingers crossed that Gerald knows what he is doing with our money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1214864 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 286153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.