KAU 3.13% 15.5¢ kaiser reef limited

Ann: Business Initiative, Placement and Director Appointment, page-14

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Well that can happen to any company, but if you are going to invest in mining stocks you need to do your research and then make a decision whether to invest or not, and then stick to that decision unless something major happens to make you revisit your previous decision. Probably the worst thing you can do is to be indecisive, and chop and change.

I've been investing in mining stocks for over 60 years, and I still occasionally make mistakes, but overall I've found that if you follow a few simple rules and stick to your plan even when others are running for the exit, you will come out well in front.

You will always get people on HC who are Upramping (usually holders) and people who are Downramping (almost always non-holders).

I've never really understood the mentality of non-holders who constantly try to denigrate a company in which they don't have any financial interest. I suspect that they must be very bitter and unhappy people.

Along with many other holders, I have great faith that KAU are sitting on some very valuable gold, and that faith will not be shaken by people trying to tell me that it's all doom and gloom.

Keep the faith!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $26.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $16.13K 103.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 159998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.