PPY 0.00% 1.2¢ papyrus australia limited

PPY Interest states "Unless stem harvesting is done as part of a...

1. 266 Posts.
    PPY Interest states "Unless stem harvesting is done as part of a push for modernising and mechanising banana harvesting, I doubt it will be touched anywhere in the world".

Given that the worlds biggest producers of banana's are in less than wealthy regions and where labour is calculated on $/Day (not $/hour) there is absolutely no need for mechanised harvesting. In fact, most of these countries governments actively resist any form of mechanisation in the primary industry sector.

PPY Interest also says "I would guess that 1 tonne of stems would make less than 30 kg of fibre based on how high Ramy's little boat floated in the water"!

How were the fibres in that little boat held together and did it contribute to the floatation properties witnessed in the video? Or was the demo about fire retardation. What was being demonstrated?

PPY Interest, we all seem to have missed the point. Wasn't the whole idea about PPY and the patented technology all about killing off those nasty paper makers? Go to Youtube and plug in moulded pulp tray making and check out the video's. What a dirty, high water and energy consuming enterprise. Everything that the prospectus said it's technology wouldn't be. Where the hell did I put that prospectus and did MAP have a copy before they came up with this recommendation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.