ELS 8.82% 31.0¢ elsight limited

Ann: Business Update - Airobotics IPO replaced by Capital Raise, page-5

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

From the announcement

Since the Airobotics partnership is mainly focussed on R&D and certification, therefore from a revenue
    perspective, the Company is not expecting to feel any impact on 2021 results. Furthermore, Elsight is
    receiving considerable interest from leading drone players in the drone package delivery Beyond Visual Line
    Of Sight (BVLOS) market segment
    . By now, a number of other FAA certification contenders have also
    switched to use our Halo
    , which by now has a strong brand recognition in this growing industry. Since the
    market believes that Elsight will receive the FAA certification with Airobotics first, at this advance stage, we
    are progressing a number of drone platforms, leveraging the NAAMA events and trade shows as the
    company’s Go-To-Market strategy, without waiting for the final FAA certification.

Maybe it is just me, but the way the announcement is worded, it almost needs clarification?

When you first read it, I was under the impression leading players in the drone package delivery BVLOS market segment, are the same as the contenders who have also switched to Halo? Rereading , the contenders are not the leading drone players in package delivery!

That's the way I see it, and am not suggesting the announcement is negative, just as we have seen in the past, clarity of wording could have been much better!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.030(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $46.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $25.81K 85.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12800 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 4232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.