ATG 0.00% 41.5¢ articore group limited

with all do respect - we are shareholders - we OWN the company,...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    with all do respect - we are shareholders - we OWN the company, we appoint the board who in turns appoints the CEO - and both the Board and the CEO are directly accountable to shareholders.

and yes things were going to be tough as the market cycled off its covid highs. I'm not grumpy about that. I'm grumpy about how much worse we have performed relative to the two most logical comps.

Redbubble obviously had come off its highs a bit (righfully so) as the excitement unwound re mask sales. It had last closed at 5.51 a share before the CEO and the Board released their new operational and financial strategy. It has fallen 58% since then.

ETSY - rightly or wrongly considered the best comparable to RBL - has only fallen 21.9% over those same exact dates.

Even kogan who have made massive inventory blunders have performed better than RBL over the same period.

As a shareholder I am sick and tired of opening the AFR and seeing Redbubble leads the declines. It's not a thematic story, its not a ecommerce or covid story - IT'S A REDBUBBLE STORY. And this stupid new strategy is clearly to blame.

All indepedent directors need to have a good look in the mirror. They should change tact, resign, or be voted off the Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $80.61K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3185 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 60505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.