DMP 9.24% $29.56 domino's pizza enterprises limited

I think the answer to why it doesnt make sense is that all...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think the answer to why it doesnt make sense is that all Dominos business outside of the USA is in the overseas category. DMP is overseas territory.

Australia is to the USA as Japan is to Australia. DMP is the failing overseas expansion.

In Australia the people who would eat Dominos are becoming increasingly less able to afford Dominos. Someone who can afford Scotch fillet steaks and Dhu Fish is unlikely to be a regular Dominos consumer.

The person who mistakenly believes Dominos is a good choice of food for themselves and children is unfortunately fast running out of money. They are going to be trying their best to find the cheapest food available. At the moment that is not Dominos.

DMP has chosen to market themselves to the lower socio demographic. And unless you are living in an ivory tower, you would be aware that that cross section of our society is pretty much tapped out and living in survival mode. Dominos is basically becoming a splurge for their biggest customer base.

There is no way out for them aside from considerable store closures. Get ready for Australian stores to close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.56
Change
-3.010(9.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.687B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.87 $31.87 $29.41 $45.97M 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 622 $29.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.59 84 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.