FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Business Update and Half Year Financial Results, page-101

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I became a holder today though with only half of my usual position size. It is a long term investment, however if recent downtrend continues significantly I may exit, or I may add.

Hopefully, from here on, a steady stream of positive ann will take place to put a floor under the SP in short-med term, so that I do stay aboard for certain.

During today's conference call they said they would not be looking for any more capital which was a relief as there has been significant dilution over past 18 months or so. Also they said they were not actively seeking the recent large insto investor who therefore must have done their own due diligence, made the approach and paid a premium above current SP. But they welcomed it nonetheless, and hope for more to follow.

Due to growing world population and effects of climate change, water treatment and water reuse is a no brainer growth sector in the years ahead I think.

Has anyone studied the financial metrics of the recently combined company eg tot assets & liabilities, cash burn, current and forecast revenue, etc.

I am "guessing" the s.p. will fluctuate for maybe a year or more as speculators and short term traders jump in and jump out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $6.469K 62.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 474 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 216856 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.