FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, Well I guess someone was aware that the market may...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Well I guess someone was aware that the market may have wanted and expected more information from the financials, but apparently there is a reason as stated on page 23 of the Half-Yearly Report as follows:

'Due to the proximity of the acquisition to the release of the financial statements, it is impractical at this stage to include other disclosures in relation to the business combination such as purchase price accounting including the fair value of net assets acquired, the goodwill and intangibles, the amount of revenue and profit and loss of RWL post acquisition due to the acquisition accounting not being finalised at the date of the release of the 30 June 2017 half-year report.'

The comment tends to indicate, that if the RWL financial data was available it would have been included.

I wonder when finalised, if there will be release to market? I doubt it, so we naturally will have to wait until the information is mandatorily required to be released, which could be a few months away.

It would be a nice surprise if it was released earlier, so the market can actually make a decision on the financial viability of the new entity.

I for one was interested in how the merger with RWL would affect the balance sheet. Yes all the promising projects are great, but I would still like to see the real figures on where FLC is situated from the start of this merger. What did EMC actually take on in real figures?

Its possible others were interested to. A bit hard to assess the real fundamentals of a company without all the financial data, so I guess why, without that information today, there was some what a negative response by the market, and why the SP is probably going nowhere for the moment.

Great projects in the pipeline though.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.