FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

My reason for removing the screenshots, are twofold, and very...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My reason for removing the screenshots, are twofold, and very simple:

1) My gmail URL was clearly visible in the search bar on all three screenshots. I did not realise this until I had uploaded the photos. I did not want that information available on a public forum (malware can quite easily be imbedded onto a third part PC - i.e. my own - if someone, with the know-how, wished to do so).

2) I respect Richard, and my relationship with him. Whilst he did not directly tell me to not share this information with others, I believe a degree of respect should be given to anonymity and privacy in communication. In other words; I would like to sustain healthy dialogue with Richard in the future, and I believe that leaving our emails on a public forum for all to see potentially corrupts this relationship. The only reason I uploaded them in the first place was to stop one specific doubter.

Ultimately; I shouldn't need to upload screenshots of my personal emails. I post frequently enough and support my arguments constantly with thorough evidence - if you don't believe, no stress, but going forward - you contact management.y
    Last edited by BlackBox82: 03/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.