DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Ann: Business Update and Release of Interim Resul, page-10

1. 3,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    re: Ann: Business Update and Release of Inter... Yes I voted against the board takeover too. It was implied to me that it was going to be close before hand so the old board knew they were in for a fight. But that is history.

Our hope at this point is that SOL NHC are playing fair game and deliver real value to all shareholders. But they are in the driving seat and could just as easily cut a deal that suits NHC only.

Apart from deciding on deals based on merit and doing what is necessary to progress, until DTE get the green light they should put effort into keeping costs down (which new and old boards seem to have realised). Hopefully UK and NSW (the laggard state) realise that coal gas is actually one of the best options including net benefits for the environment when done properly and that coal gas should be developed now.

If the green light is given in the UK I would hope NHC ensure one way or the other that they have outstanding coal gas people in the mix preferably a few UK people - then we might at least have a chance at understanding the Scottish accent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.