RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

My reading of the Quarterly: 1. Sales Projected for a full year...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My reading of the Quarterly:

1. Sales
    Projected for a full year of only $2.6m. Not enough to cover expenses. Therefore more accumulated losses on the way.

2. Receipts

So low. Explanation is refer Receivables. However do they match expenses? NO!

3. Expenses

Projected at $5.2m for the year. Compare this figure with projected Sales and you can determine the shortfall.

4. Cash

With a total of $1m in the bank and due from creditors this will not cover annual expenses.

5. Standby Funding

The $2m will not be enough. Dilution ( Capital Raising) on the way whichever way you view it. No the Chairman is not offering funds as some of you claim.

6. Outflows for Next Quarter

Another $1m required to cover costs. Where will the cash come from to keep the company afloat??

Staff costs up most likely due to a CFO finally being recruited?
    Advertising costs down. Wonder why ?
    Product Manufacturing substantially down. Is that because they anticipate lower sales?

Observations

Interesting that when it comes to reporting on sales, revenue, receipts etc the term RECORD is widely used.

When reporting on expenses, losses, additional shares the term RECORD is never used.

Sorry but I see no reason to reenter the register based upon what the Quarterly has disclosed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.