TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

To be clear I've been around for a while and I am in the top 20...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To be clear I've been around for a while and I am in the top 20 holders. You can believe in the technology and still be critical of management. I am very critical of the communication. The share price is one consequence of this poor communication, which has plagued this company from the beginning. Other holders on this forum have blamed individuals who no longer are involved in the company. I am not disputing this, however, I point out again that communication and delivery have always been very poor.

No one likes seeing their profit dwindle by repetitive mistakes. However, I am more concerned regarding the company's financial position. The share price directly affects a listed company's ability to raise capital. This is obvious. This company raised capital from shares until it's share price was so low they had to take on convertible note financing.........no one wants to see that again. Therefore, they need to do a better job than they are currently doing.....not from a tech side but from corporate management. People keep saying sophs are waiting to get on board. I have some experience with sophisticated investors.....they will not touch a company that cannot communicate and make targets. They are not looking at TV2 at all.....

I am not pretending that the share price is driven solely by company communication but undoubtedly the recent, pointless and poorly written announcement had a negative impact on the share price. I remain confident that better announcements are around the corner. Although I would take @taincrow timeline more seriously than any other guess. I also doubt the announcement will be well written. Every single one has some jibberish that "gets through".....previously blamed on secretaries I note but still happening.

I welcome further discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.