TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Thanks Thermo. The argument is getting circular and increasingly...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks Thermo.

The argument is getting circular and increasingly pointless. Those that are happy will remain happy. I certainly do not begrudge anyone a positive outlook.

I will say I think it is a mistake to give them a pass. Those who have established a strong report with David et al. should be the ones expressing their frustration regarding the poor communication. You will have more influence. It is a mistake to tie redemption to big price-sensitive announcements. The reasons are two-fold: 1)trust and sentiment develop they do not arrive with success. You should be working on them at all times and there is no reason to go back before you go forward. 2) you need to constantly build trust and confidence as you never know how your plans will unravel. Measure twice cut once. Belt and suspenders. A bird in the hand etc

I personally do not see this as ranting. I'm not writing them off. I want them to change behaviour. This is simple stuff. I want action. I hope they take notice. I personally do not think my comments will move the SP down. It would be hypocritical to suggest that my "announcements" are cutting off my nose but the company's poor announcements are not counterproductive. The buy side is collapsing. Maybe it would have without the recent announcement. I certainly will not pretend to know one way or the other but it's collapsing now.

I have a start-up and if I ever released an announcement with the errors they have I would be deeply ashamed and embarrassed. I certainly would never release a nonsense announcement like the most recent one or the infamous 4am in Malaysia announcement. Being able to release an announcement without a typo is certainly not too much to ask from an ASX listed company with a multinational technology platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.