TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Thanks Parcels I have expressed my concern with the company. I...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks Parcels

I have expressed my concern with the company. I have also considered taking a run at the board with the express purpose of managing their communications. I was considering this prior to the AGM(the obvious time to start wielding voting leverage). However, I decided that once they started having a steady stream of easy announcements to make (i.e. reporting on growing business etc) it would get easier and they would do a better job.......suffice to say I have not noticed a turnaround. Now, I would be reluctant to distract them with activist action at what seems to be a critical and sensitive time. Even if I wanted to I do not think I could generate enough concern based on votes to secure a board seat.

I would remind everyone that listing a company means you are beholden to shareholders........ If you think the company is not putting a foot wrong then tell them. If you are excited about the future prospects but feel certain elements of the business have been consistently problematic, then tell them. If you think they need a small otter as a mascot then, hell, tell them that too.

I remain optimistic about the medium to long-term. There is going to be a little short-term pain but fingers crossed we get some good news soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.