TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Not a great announcement at all in my opinion and the market is...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Not a great announcement at all in my opinion and the market is in agreement. Testing support and working through the buffer. Reasons I don't like it: 1) Unnecessary. Everyone is waiting for details on subs or details on indo. Make no other announcements unless they explain delays of these or are a requirement under listing rules. This is not. 2) Does this mean we're paying for marketing? Because we certainly can not afford to pay for marketing unless this announcement is accompanied by another saying CEO salary (which has always been way too high) will be slashed to pay for local marketing strategies such as a, b and c. If we're not paying for marketing how about telling us that. Also, tell us what marketing is happening. How are you selling the product which now has your name on it??? 3) No more asx-anounco-pitches...... save it for VCs. The market needs forward direction. Updates should focus on facts at least 85% You can sprinkle a little optimistic crap around but it's proportional to your track record on delivery.........ergo tv2u needs to cut it back. This relates to point 1..... no more hyperbole. In short, investor relations needs to focus on building confidence. Setting only achievable goals (come in earlier than forecast not later than forecast) and cutting out the spin............ and once more, please proof read announcements. 4)Unbelievable to actually have to say this but..........PROOF READ! I've never in my life read worse published writing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.