BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Business Update-BUD.AX, page-10

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I don't think anyone in their right mind is shorting BUD right now, it's already down 50%+ from relist and below it's 10cent raise price, why in my right mind would I try to short a company in that situation, you are relying on people throwing the baby out with the bath water to make a small profit no thanks.

I don't think I am rude either I simply stated an opinion and was asked a rude question which I politely responded to and was asked another rude question accompanied by a rude statement.

If you are so concerned by rude behavior may I ask why you do not make such statements to the other posters in the thread, regardless of our differentiating opinions on BUD I can assume you would also fairly acknowledge I was not the instigator of rudeness.

Do you not feel in the interest of fairness that you should expand your statement to all parties involved?

As for my lack of contribution maybe I have saved one person from this awful company it may not have been you, but I strongly campaigned at 23cents for alot of people to sell many did and thanked me for it, it maybe just the most blind and stubborn are left now, but my opinion has been proven correct time and time again, if you cannot see it too bad for you it doesn't mean everyone is as blind as you, so I will continue to express my opinions if you don't like it, too bad.
    Last edited by thunder54: 17/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.